Friday

At least ten requests

Omigawd.... I think it's fixed. Dare I try to publish this without word verification? If it is truly fixed, it was Gatsby over at the Blogger forum, and I must go thank him. As well as hold up my end of the bargain which was to read The Great Gatsby in his honor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another request sent on October 14, 2008. Is that 11 requests now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Request Received


We have received your request for a review to verify that your blog is not a spam blog. Someone will look over your blog and respond to hbp@earthlink.net

In the meantime, I've set up a Blog Book Tours blog at WordPress, and am poised to transfer future posts, as well as the contents of this blog, over there.

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

hearwritenow said...

Well, I have heard that many people end up transferring from Blogger to WordPress. I just read this today after following a link from Moe's new (WP) blog: "I never imagined that people would be excited about moving from Blogger to WordPress, however, the demand was so great..."

Interesting when Google drops the ball.

©Hotbutton Press said...

They have dropped the ball bigtime with Blogger service. Do you think there is anyone live working at Google? I often wonder....

Helen Ginger said...

Let me know how it goes and how difficult it is. I may be right behind you.

Marvin D. Wilson said...

You've been TAGGED today at FREE SPIRIT.

http://inspiritandtruths.blogspot.com/2008/11/random-bookish-things-about-old-silly.html

Na-na-na-naaa-nah (smile)