Wednesday

Blogging Tip #13

Now let's talk about the most important part of good blogging: relevant and readable blog posts. If you're blog posts don't offer something the reader wants to read, you may as well give up. This can become difficult over time, especially during a blog-a-day challenge. You've just experienced one of the best reasons to blog right here: offering tips that help your reader. You can also see that short posts can be a very good thing. Do this every couple of posts and it will make your blogging life much easier.

3 comments:

Maryannwrites said...

Great tip and I agree with the appeal of brevity in a blog. I cringe whenever I go to a blog site and find a post that is close to 1000 words. I think the popularity of Twitter and Facebook is due to the short messages. In a ten minute scan of my home site on each, I can find lots of quick tips for writing and marketing and anything else I am interested in.

Anonymous said...

I agree 100%, content is king and always will be.

I cannot imagine posting a good post everyday for a single writer, it must be immensely difficult.

http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

N. R. Williams said...

Good suggestion Dani and one I have trouble with.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author