Saturday

Preaching to the Corpse

Roberta Isleib is in the midst of a very interesting and creative blog book tour, and I'm visiting each tour stop she makes. I've just finished the first book in this series, Deadly Advice, and it was a page-turner, make no bones about it. I can hardly wait to get my hands on the next corpse! You can check out her entire tour schedule here, and I'll post my favorite stops with live links so you can hop over direct.

First, stop at The Dark Phantom Review to read the excerpt.

If you're a writer, don't miss the interview at Fiction Scribe.



Author Bio

New Jersey born clinical psychologist Roberta Isleib took up writing mysteries to justify time spent on the links. Her first series, featuring a neurotic professional golfer and a sports psychologist, was nominated for both Agatha and Anthony awards.

Roberta's new series, starring a Connecticut psychologist and advice columnist, debuted in 2007 with DEADLY ADVICE and PREACHING TO THE CORPSE. She has also had many articles and short stories published. "Disturbance in the Field," published in SEASMOKE by Level Best Books, was short-listed for both Agatha and Macavity awards.

Roberta is the president of International Sisters in Crime and the past president of the New England chapter. She is also a member of Mystery Writers of America, Romance Writers of America, and the Authors Guild. She lives with her family in Connecticut.



2 comments:

thewriterslife said...

My goodness, thank you for commenting on my blog and thank you for letting me find you. Can you please email me at thewriterslife(at)yahoo.com? Thanks...hon...LOVE your blog.

Anonymous said...

I've just been reading through your posts. I'll be back. I may also be buying this book!